We can undertake all aspects of painting from the initial remedial work, surface preparation, undercoating up to the final top coats with layers of varnish to achieve a high gloss, traditional, brush finish.
We are also able to obtain and apply transfers, letters, makers' plates, and undertake all your signwriting needs including the application of gold leaf if desired.
Recent painting work
10. We can apply crests and line out carriages.
11. We can apply crests, undertake signwriting and line out carriages.
12. Mk 1 under restoration and Matterson jacks in use.
31. Lining out and painting of a Mk 1
Makers' works plates
55. Maker's works plate renewal.
67. Maker's works plates available.
The Finished Product
32. Finished product: Part of the Stately Trains' fleet.
43. Finished product after bodywork and frame renewal on a Mk 1.
44. Bodywork and frame renewal on a Mk 1.
56. Completed work: 12 wheel LNWR Director's saloon.
57. Completed work: Wooden bodies wagons at Stoneacre, E&BASR.
59. Completed work: Wooden bodies wagons at Embsay, E&BASR.
62. New steps installed on the 12 wheel LNWR Directors' saloon.
Make an Enquiry
- Here are some of the services that we offer. If the service that you require is not listed, please get in touch - we have many years experience of all things Carriage & Wagon and would love to help.
- Vehicle Painting Service
- Bodywork Repairs
- Interior Restorations
- Inspections & Testing
- Carriage & Wagon Spares
- Graffiti Removal
Proprietor: Wendy Anderson
Mobile: 07729 542 279
5, Willowfield Crescent
Alternatively, you are welcome to complete the contact form and express an interest in one of our services with no obligation.